2015 Blacksheep Awards Banquet
North McIntyre Rec Centre, 2051 Government Rd
Sunday Oct 4. Doors open at 6:00pm
Tickets at the door: $10/person, $5/age 12 and under
Join us on Sunday October 4 for the annual Blacksheep Awards Banquet to wrap up the 2015 mountain biking season. This is a great chance to share stories and reminisce about the season past.
The meal will consist of pulled pork on a bun, salads, dessert, beverages and coffee. If you require a gluten free bun, please bring your own.
A slide show of action photos from the season will be on display. You are welcome to ask for electronic copies of any for yourself.
Please let us know if you are planning to attend, and how many are in your group; this will ensure we have enough food for the evening. You can post a message to the Facebook Group, or email us using the Contact Us link on the webpage with that info.
Awards to be presented:
· Lady Bike a Lot – Maureen Page
· Sir Bike a Lot – Emile Hamm
· Lil’ Ripper – Ruthie Zavitz
· Volunteer of the Year – Ginette Roy
· King of the Mountain – Tristin Radley-Hansen
· Queen of the Mountain – Ruthie Zavitz
· Downhill Series Champions – Downhill Series Standings
· Lambateur, Sport, Advanced and Elite Male and Female Champions – Gift Certificates – XC Series Standings with Age Groups
· Recognition of High Performance Fund Recipients
· XC Series Age Group Awards – XC Series Standing with Age Groups
· Trail Builder Draw – $250 Gift Certificate!
· Door Prize Draw for Attending the Banquet